UCLA research has shown that only 7% of communication is based on the actual words we say. As for the rest, 38% comes from tone of voice and the remaining 55% comes from body language.
Trump got where he got on ‘bigotry’ content which was a more universal message than ‘banning planned parenthood.’
BODY LANGUAGE 55%
- Posture: open hands, arms at side, relaxed stance
- Body Movement: move with a purpose, work the room
- Facial Expressions: sad, mad, glad
- Eye Contact: make z-pattern eye contact with individuals
- Gestures: conventional, descriptive, shoulder